BSM Doppler Vascular Detector BV-650
Country of Origin︰
Betsman Doppler Vascular Detector BV-650 offers a full-featured ABI/vascular system for the diagnosis of peripheral arterial disease (P.A.D.）that is fast, efficient. It has 3 modalities for obtaining systolic pressures and ankle waveforms. Either a bi-directional Doppler probe or pulse volume recording (PVR) can be used to obtain ankle waveforms.
widely used in hospital, clinical and home.
Obtains two pressures at each ankle site (PVR and DOPPLER)
- Automated segmental studies to customize the item
- Automatic ABI, TBI and segmental calculation
- Performs the Seated ABI on mobility impaired patients
- Bi-Directional Doppler probe
- PVR waveform modality & PPG probe to obtain toe and limb pressures
- multi-protection for pressure to prevent the side effect from patients
- built-in printer and high-capacity rechargeable batter to satisfy doctors requirement.